Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

Well I thought it was kinda funny...

I thought this was funny. It was terribly animated, given, but the voicing was hilarious. It looked to me as if you were trying to parody UkinoJoe's "Irod Bad" or Indiada Jodes" and if you were, i think you pulled it off pretty well, if a little exaggerated. I just hope the low quality of animation was intentional...

PreloaderTest PreloaderTest

Nope, sorry...

If you need to test a preloader, upload it to somwhere like spamtheweb, Newgrounds isn't somwhere to just dump tests of stuff in production. As for the actual preloader, it was decent, but the sound of the gun got very VERY annoying, and the quality of the gun image was bad, it was also just copied from some other graphic. Next time you need to test a preloader or the like; upload it to spamtheweb or somwhere similar and also add your own artwork.

Thracian responds:

I didn't know spamtheweb.com , it's cool.

Osukä Demo Reel 2007-2008 Osukä Demo Reel 2007-2008

Excelent stuff.

All of this looked awesome, i recognised some of your other stuff from other submissions, which is all good. The Metal Gear part really interested me, i'd love for that to be released on Newgrounds, or somwhere similar, it looks amazing!

Osuka responds:

wait for June1st, maybe that part will be on the Johnny´s METAL GEAR COLLAB

thanks for teh review :3

Versatility Versatility

It was entertaining.

Except for the colours >:\
Seriously, they were too bright, moved about too much and there were too many standard gradients.

So all the points i've given you are purely for gameplay, effort and coding. All the points you lost are for the graphics :(

Swarming Tutorial Swarming Tutorial

Nice... but

This tutorial may have been for more advanced scripters, but, for me at least, you weren't clear at all about WHERE the script was to go, the rest was easy enough, i just had no idea where to put the script.

Super NG Missile Mastar Super NG Missile Mastar

Great Work!

Nice game, kept me entertained for quite a while XD j00 get fifen!

Casualty responds:

Thank you kind sir!

crazy frog remix (2) crazy frog remix (2)

FFFFUUUUCK

Crazy frog died ages ago... And now here it is again... ON NEWROUNDS OF ALL PLACES!!

Hiding in the Hero Hiding in the Hero

brilliant XD

thats great. it went well with the anything goes collab that i was in. anyway great audio track!